Its Valentine’s Day and chocolates are being exchanged, but Minako Aino can’t decide if she wants a crush to give her chocolates to, or just to eat them all herself. If stress of Valentine’s Day wasn’t already enough, now Sailor V has to contend with a chocolate shop fatting everyone up, and an evil spa draining people of their life force. It’s up to her to defeat the Dark Agency and their servant deVleene and maybe even find a Valentine of her own.
Codename: Sailor V, created by the author before she created the mega-popular Sailor Moon, has never before been available in the U.S. This books features:
– An incredibly accurate translation!
– Japanese-style, right-to-left reading!
– New cover art never before seen in the U.S.!
– The original Japanese character names!
– Detailed translation notes!